Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Afternoon...

Crystal and Meher thats is the title for your moment of glory.

I have got to say Sunday afternoon is so routine for me. Watch NFL, do Chemistry Post Lab and Pre Lab and do Math Homework. Then at 8 pm go play IM football game but today is the last day! :( How sad huh?

I don't really understand this whole ideal of blogging, what am I supposed to say?

College is crazy and hectic, when work comes by then I hate it because it seems like there is so much to do in so little time. I especially hate ENL 3 because it is an exact replica of my experience of Am Lit Honors in high school which was an absolute nightmare. I really hate that class and I still do. So my ENL 3 teacher is Asian just like Am Lit Honors and then in the beginning we were analyzing poems and then write an essay on them. And then it was like short story time when you read short stories and again analyze the significance. Our midterm had a similar format, first they give you like 20 questions and you have to answer 10 of them. Then is vocabulary terms and then write an essay. Ugh. Stupid lit. I only have to take one lower division and one upper division so I'll be done with that crap. Now I have to read this book called The Crying of Lot 49 and it is a satire and Postmodern! Wow high school memories will never leave me.

Midterms this week and next week. When will November break come? And it is only for 4 days, dang this is crazy. :( I miss many people. College is such a big place with so many people but can be very lonely. My roommate is always out of the room except when he is sleeping because he does "other stuff" and seems like he doesn't have any work to do whatsoever.

Time to attempt to finish reading this book I haven't even started on because Amazon delivered it to me so late.

Oh, I really really love popcorn. It tastes sooooo good. Orville Redenbacher Old Fashioned Butter. Yum not too buttery. Just perfect.

2 comments:

Dami said...

i like that website tooo!!
i just ate ben&jerry's. MMMMMM SOO GOOD

said...

JASON I HATE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!
It haunts me.