Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home is a Lovely place

I went back home on Friday November 14th and when I went to "my" room I found out that it had been COMPLETELY transformed. It was now my sister's room as the walls were adorned with girly stuff and shelves were covered with stuffed animals. :( This room is very special to me because I've been through a lot in this room like studying for tests until really late at night, good/bad days happened in this room and the list goes on. I am going to miss it very dearly, I won't even be able to sit at my desk and do work anymore.
Besides that me and my brother went home and gave my lil sister a pink ipod nano for her 8th birthday! I do hope she likes it :)
On Saturday I went to my friends birthday party and met up with old high school friends and one or two college kids from Berkeley. It made me miss home where everyone is all together and not off at distant places.
I also watched Mean Girls for the first time EVER. It was actually pretty funny and better than I expected. Haha. I found out that many memorable quotes are now very commonly used lingo in many teen's vocabulary. But I dont remember them.
Today was a the big game! Play-ins to get into round 1 of the playoffs. The beginning was good until the other team had a huge play and scored a touchdown and then I guess our team's morale kind of dropped and we didn't play as well as we expected. We sure had fun at the end though. Good season.
Now I have to finish up my Chemistry Post Lab, do my Pre-lab and then study for my Math Midterm on Wednesday and also finish my dumb lit essay that is due on wednesday at 5 pm. Oh goodness and then after all that the busy work should die down a little bit and then it will be Thanksgiving break really really soon! I am so excited for that. :D Excited to see familiar faces and play football on Black Friday.
OH and also, Christine is coming from Chicago and visiting us at Davis next Sunday. That means PHO TIME!!!

3 comments:

chery said...

eat pho with ME too! i can't wait to go home. you have to take me to that really good pho place you told me about a long time ago!

good luck with all your work ):
boo @ school

said...

I totally know how you feel. Going back and being my room is good, but it's different in a weird way. BOY. YOU WERE IN BERKELEY AND DIDN'T CALL ME UP? WTF!!

And hahahaa about Mean Girls. I can totally picture you watching this movie and being like OH DANG. THAT'S WHAT THIS IS FROM. Miss you and see you soon Jason!

Natalie said...

I can't believe you're giving an 8 year old an iPod!! Kids these days!!