Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sweetly Broken

I was trying to figure out the name of this song so I could listen to it again. It's called Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle. I first heard it during Sunday service back in Davis and I only knew words here and there in the chorus. I knew sweetly and surrendered. It was impossible to find. But randomly one day as I was about to go to sleep I was wondering about surrender and thought of the phrase wholly surrendered. I wasn't exactly sure what it meant so I searched it on google. And one of the search results was lyrics for this song! :)

At the cross You beckon me
Draw me gently to my knees
And I am lost for words so lost in love
I'm sweetly broken, wholly surrendered




Came back from retreat. Perhaps I will write about that

3 comments:

soomin said...

do write about retreat! :)
and about your coincidence? entry. couldn't agree more. He's the most intentional person eVAR :)

Anonymous said...

whoa! i heard that song on air1 and i was wondering what it was too! good song =)

poon3sjc said...

write about retreat