Saturday, July 11, 2009

piano man

i am not the piano man. but i do play piano! :)

since summer started i have to this day still nothing to do. so i have been playing piano quite a lot.
i like how i play and want to play when my parents dont tell me to practice.
maybe it is just song choice

i finally took out my webcam that i had packed away in boxes and used it for my laptop to skype the wonder twins in india. after the lame chat. i decided to record myself

river flows in you by yiruma. i have a mp3 version of this that i recorded early in the summer and now this video is proof that i actually did play it






as you can see that is me.
great playing huh? so beautiful and smooth. good pause for page turns and good posture for my hands. i should become a music major

what i thought of which is cool is that whoever may watch this video and see this text should then go and record themselves playing a piece. and then it can be an ongoing cycle and then we can have piano duels. (i'm calling you out katherine hu) that would be exciting

i'm not sure what i am talking about. i'm super tired from this training camp overnighter that i had in san francisco for this youth camp that i will be a counselor in august.

on the way back on 280. i asked marc.
me: "if i made my car drive off the cliff what would you do"
marc: "i would look at you and laugh"

1 comment:

said...

This post made me smile so much. I miss you Jason!

My apartment doesn't have a piano, but when I am home you can be sure that we will duel it out :)