Friday, August 14, 2009

My Little Sister's Surprise

So yesterday night when my little sister was asleep me and my mommy were talking about what to do the next day for my sister. My sister is 8 years old and her elementary school will be starting next week so today is basically her last day of summer.

My mom's idea was to wake up at around 10:30 am and then bring her to go "shopping" while I would go in a seperate car and park in the parking lot a little later than when they arrived.

So at around 11 am in the morning today my sister was told to hurry up as she needed to go shopping with my mom. She had no idea what was going on. She asked me where I was going as I was getting ready to go outside. I said I was going to hang out with someone very special and cute. She kept on asking me to tell her who but I kept on repeating the same thing.

My mom took her to Imahara's and then I parked at Chuck E Cheese. I walked to the store and surprised her. She had no idea what was going on still. I then drove her to AMC 16. She thought I was going to buy some basketball shorts at Macy's. I went up to the AMC ticket booth and said 3 tickets for Ponyo at 11 and that was when she realized.

Ponyo was a very cute movie. It is very different than Spirited Away but not in a bad way. I laughed quite a bit and admired the awesome artwork displayed in the movie.
Ponyo loves Sosuke! :)

After the movie the fun was not over! I drove her back to Chuck E Cheese. She was super excited. We got a large pizza with 4 drinks and 30 tokens for only 19.99! Woot woot.

I could tell she was happy. There was this look on her face that I had never seen. She was speechless and shocked every time she was caught by a new surprise.

2 comments:

monstaaa said...

being a big brother plays a huge part in a little sis's life! i'm proud of you for being a good guh-guh... although idk how you say big brother if you're a girl in mandarin



ok so i just asked you GOH GOH lol

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL POST!!!! i love it. i think i'm going to read it again. you rock, jason!